A modern interpretation of the French Chateau style with stunning ocean views on a quiet and private, single loaded cul-de-sac drive, this home is an artistic masterpiece with a flawless floorplan. Originally designed by Eric Trabert and Associates, Architect and built by Rodeo Homes in 2005, this newly renovated and professionally decorated estate was completed in 2015. Christine Hallen-Berg was the interior designer.
- An approximate 30,000 sq. ft. view lot and over 13,100 sq. ft of living space.
- Not a single step on any individual level.
- One of a limited number of homes in Newport Beach that allows for a 35 ft. height.
- An enormous garage area over 3500 sq. ft. that includes storage, work and play areas.
- Expansive rooms with voluminous ceilings.
- Six luxurious en suite bedrooms.
- Ten bathrooms total, many with heated floors.
- Master suite with his and hers bath, exercise room, sauna and outdoor view balconies.
- Secondary master suite on the main level that is handicapped accessible.
- Chef’s gourmet kitchen and attached morning room.
- Formal living and dining rooms that open to outdoor patio areas.
- Spacious family room with full size bar.
- Wood paneled library and office.
- Stadium theater with leather seating for eleven.
- Temperature controlled wine cellar for storage in excess of 550 bottles.
- Laundry and gift wrapping room.
- Commercial style elevator.
- Seven hand carved stone fireplaces.
- Decorative plaster moldings and stonework.
- Numerous exquisite chandeliers.
- New electronics, major systems and appliances.
- Fourteen televisions coordinated via Ruckus.
- New window coverings, many of which are electrified.
- New Vantage lighting. Interior home intercom system.
- Reverse osmosis water system.
- Saltwater infinity edged pool and spa.
- Two stunning fountains.
- Covered loggias, numerous seating areas with shade umbrellas and heaters.
- Fire pit area, BBQ area.
- Putting green.
- Manicured gardens and vegetable garden area.
Most large furnishings are included. There are some exclusions.
The Weglarz Group
"A Trusted Name in Real Estate"
Mary Ellen Weglarz
CPA, Broker Associate
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Equal Housing Opportunity